Wednesday 29 June 2011

Latest Items.

Here are the latest items I have received from Sara that I will be experimenting with. This will be the last parcel swap of this kind in Re-worked as we will be taking around two weeks to build up larger parcels that will signify the end of the swapping stage before starting more of a design-led stage: mini-workshops, sketching together and beginning to produce larger samples. The larger parcels will be shown differently as well as we will be choosing items that we feel will challenge or suit the other, posting pictures here before swapping parcels detailing why we have chosen the items and how we think the other could use them. I have a few ideas already for what I can send Sara so I am looking forward to this next stage.




Bolt nuts. I am interested to see how this coating is affected by experiments.




More brass washers.




Large screws. Again, another coating to experiment with.




A selection of weather-rusted characters.




Hook & eyes. Both coated and bare.




Coated snap fasteners.




String. I am thinking that wrapping items with this, 
such as the bolt nuts, could produce some interesting results.




Various trims and ribbons. Again. these could be used to wrap some of the other items. 


No comments:

Post a Comment